Students are admitted and allocated classes based on their Age group as per the recommendation from Cambridge Assessment International Education. Students are also admitted based on their Academic capability offering them a Student-centered education once enrolled.
Step 1: To begin the application process, please submit your Inquiry through the Horizon Online Admission Inquiry page.
Step 2: Once you have completed the online application, you will receive an email confirming receipt of your Admission Inquiry.
Step 3: Once the online registration is completed, a confirmation email detailing your appointment visit/contact school for the admission assessment.
Step 4: Once the admission assessment is completed, the parent shall secure a place at Horizon by payment of a non-refundable Admission Fee of USD 300 and a one-time Caution fee of USD 200. Proof of payment shall be sent to email@example.com via email.
Step 5: A fully filled and signed copy of the Horizon Admission Booklet detailing the Admission policy, Transport policy, financial policy shall be submitted in hard copy to the Admissions office on the reporting day.
KG2 – The student has to be 2.5 years of age by September 31 of the Academic year.
The test is conducted in order to have knowledge of the student’s academic skills particularly with reference to his/her records from the previous school.
- Receipt of Admission Fee (non-refundable).
- Receipt of Caution Fee (Refundable on withdrawal from the school)
- Student Application Form. This should be completed and signed by the student as well as the parent or legal guardian.
- Certified copy of the student’s transcript with a minimum of two years showing the student’s academic progress.
- A copy of the student’s transfer certificate from the previous school.
- A photocopy of the applicant’s passport (and proof of residency or student visa).
- A copy of the Parents’ work permit for Non-Ugandan parents
- A copy of the parents’ Passport /National Identity card (ID) for Ugandan parents